A beautiful smile is the core of your confidence that enhances your self esteem. Although you take care of your teeth, still you may need dental cosmetics treatment to improve the aesthetic of your smile. Some dental treatment procedures are being discussed here.
- Domestic dentistry Discoloration and attaining is easy to prevent at home Teeth whitening can help you bring your beautiful smile back with white sparkling teeth. Laser whitening and zoom whitening are among the popular treatment methods for the stained teeth.
- Porcelain veneers For the cosmetic improvement of the teeth, the wafer-thin proclaim shells are bonded on the front side of teeth. Dentists use porcelain veneer to make cosmetic changes for discolored teeth.
- Dental improvement Artificial tooth implant is used as the compensation of the lost tooth. These implants are in the form of artificial teeth. If you feel that your tooth needs to be changed for your oral health, you should do it without any delays. Dental implants are helpful for in reducing the movement of other teeth prevent bone loss and save them from decay.
- Dental Bridges Dental Bridge is a procedure for the replacement of missing teeth. Some of the common types of dental bridges are cantilever bridges, conventional fixed bridges and resin bonded bridges.
- Dental bonding Dental bonding is helpful for the stained, chipped or cracked teeth. This procedure is used for cosmetic purposes with the help of a composite resin. You can fix the imperfection of your teeth with dental treatment. For the purpose of teeth bonding your dentist selects a composite resin which matches the natural color of your teeth. For the purpose of adhere of the resin; your dentist roughs your tooth properly. Than the resin is applied carefully to give your tooth a natural look. It is hardened quickly, after application, with the help of a high intensity light. Lastly, your dentist polishes the tooth to give the same look as the surrounding teeth.
- Dentures Dentures are used when more than one tooth are missing. You have to be careful if you have your first denture fit before many years. It helped to improve your facial improvement. However, with the passage of many years, your denture disappears from the front side and brings your lower jaw forward. The reason is changes in the bone structure of your bone.
- Dental Filling The cavity is a common problem, particularly, among the people who are less careful about their oral hygienic condition. Dental filling is helpful procedure of filling the holes that cavity creates in the teeth overtime.
- Root Canals The teeth which are badly infected or decayed undergo the procedure of root canal. The purpose is to protect the surrounding tissue.
Dental Crown The purpose of dental crowns is the restoration of cracked, broken or worn out teeth. Permanent crowns are made from metal, resin, ceramic or porcelain fused to metal. Dental filling can be used, as an alternative, to d